When you think about what might affect the value of your car, you might say the year the car was made or how many Kilo meters it’s done. In actual fact, your car’s value can be affected by lots of different things, both good and bad. This can mean a difference of thousands of dollars to the final sale price so it’s good to get an idea of where your car might rank.
Things that can increase a car value :
- No damage – Probably one of the most obvious factors to consider is how much damage the car has. A car in excellent condition with minimal to no damage or markings can fetch a top price.
- Complete service history – A full service history record for the car can increase its value as potential buyers can see that the car has been regularly serviced and taken care of.
- The car’s colour – Some colours are more desirable than others to prospective buyers. So a car with a sought-after colour will sell for more than a car with a less desirable colour. Because different colours are popular on different models, it probably isn’t worth splashing out on a respray.
- Additional features – Cars that have extra features such as a built-in sat nav, dash cam, rear-parking camera or a multimedia system can fetch a much higher selling price.
- How the car is sold – How and where a car is sold can affect its value. Selling your car through CarSydneyRemoval.com.au means you’ll get a quick and easy sale with minimal fuss – and possibly get a better deal than through a private sale.
Things that can reduce a car value :
- Modifications – In most cases, unmodified cars are more desirable to buyers. It’s worth keeping this in mind if you’re planning to modify a car that you may want to sell in the future. The modifications might not put off potential buyers but it’s important to note that some insurers may refuse to insure a car because of them.
- Wear and tear – Most people will assume a used car will have the odd stain here or a mark on the bumper there. But sometimes even small scratches to the bodywork and general wear and tear can bring down the value of a car. Spending a bit of cash to replace or repair damaged parts could be well worth it in the long term when it comes to selling.
- Broken car parts – Much like wear and tear, if the car needs parts repairing or replacing, it will have a negative affect on the car’s value.
- No up-to-date MOT – Car documents that are not up to date, such as no current REGO or gaps in the car’s service history, can have just as negative an effect on a car’s value as physical damage.
- Number of previous owners – A general rule of thumb is that the more owners a car has had, the less the car will be worth.
Prepare Your Car For Sale in Sydney to Us:
Now is the time to call Car Sydney Removal and trade your vehicle in for cash.
We know you’re busy, so we typically can complete the entire process in 24 hours. Just Prepare Your Car For Sale!
In addition the free car valuation , we pay you immediately at the time you drop off your car or we pick it up. No waiting, no games, no gimmicks.
How to start the car removal process in Sydney?
No matter the condition of your vehicle, we work with you to make the process of trading your junk car, SUV for cash as simple as possible.
Or free car valuation, obtain a quote online, and after we ask you a few questions about your vehicle, we will provide you with a quote. If you would like to move forward with the process, we will let you know what documents are needed to trade your vehicle for cash, and if your car is not in driving condition, we will come to you and tow your vehicle for free.